Thursday, September 5, 2013

what's in your diaper bag?

I have always enjoyed seeing what other people keep in their diaper bag. I would consider myself somewhat of a "light" packer. But with that being said I have often found myself out and about with OUT something I have needed. One time, it was wipes and that was a really fun experience! ha.

Here is a glimpse into my bag that I bring to the store with me:

1. Dandelion Tote- I love the size of this bag because it isn't too big but keeps everything I need tucked inside. Not to mention it is super cute! 

2. Planet Wise Wet Bag (medium) Perfect size for the diaper bag- holds around 5-7 diapers. 

3. bumGenius Diapers - guess it was a bumGenius kind of day. 

4. Planet Wise Wipe Pouch and Flannel Wipes - I like to store my wipes dry so they don't get "funky." 

5. CJ's BUTTer Carcass Cleaner (in my own spray bottle mixed with water) and CJ's BUTTer Diaper Rash Cream (both in Oatmeal, Milk and Honey) 

6. Bummis Flushable Wipes - love these now that Jackson is eating more solid foods. 

7. Boba Air  - folds up perfect in my bag so I always have a carrier with me. 

8. Aden and Anais Swaddle Blanket - never hurts to have one of these on hand. 

9. Zebi Baby Burp Cloth - Jackson doesn't spit up much but I know if I didn't carry one he would have one of those days. 

10. My keys, sunglasses and wallet- can't leave home without these!

11. Jackson's keys by Green Toys - something small to keep him occupied. 

So, what's in your diaper bag?

xoxo, 
Kelly 

No comments:

Post a Comment